Welcome to the website of the clinical psychologist, Rabab Alman (Hereinafter: “the website”). The site is operated by the clinical psychologist Rabab Elman (Sole Proprietorship: 039323449) (hereinafter: “the site management” or “the company”).
The site serves as a platform for publishing articles on therapeutic topics, as well as an e-commerce site that offers, (among other things) the purchase of training videos and lectures on various subjects (hereinafter: the “Products”), as well as the purchase of consultation hours and/or on-line therapy using on-line video technologies, as well as the purchase of participation In the workshops delivered by the clinical psychologist Rabab Alman, or someone on her behalf.
1. What is stated in these regulations refers equally to members of both genders, and the use of the masculine language is for reasons of convenience only.
3. The company may at any time, at its sole discretion, update these regulations.
4. These terms apply to the use of the website and the services included in it using any computer or other communication device (such as a cell phone, various tablets, etc.) as well. They apply to the use of the website, either through the Internet or through any other network or means of communication.
5. Nothing in this regulation is intended to derogate from the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 (hereinafter: the “Consumer Protection Law”) and the regulations established pursuant to it, insofar as they apply to the website (hereinafter: the “instructions”), except in cases where it is possible to stipulate such instructions and such stipulation was carried out within the framework of the site, either explicitly or implicitly.
6. The company and the website management do their best to present the most complete and comprehensive information about the product, including photos, notwithstanding what is stated in this section, it will be clarified that they may appear on the website in good faith and without malicious intent and/or out of a desire to mislead, inaccuracies and/or errors and/or omissions and the company, the management of the website and the website will not bear any responsibility arising inaccuracies and/or errors.
7. The titles of the chapters are presented for the convenience and orientation of the customer and will not be used in the interpretation of the regulations.
8. A clerical error in the description of product(s) will not obligate the company.
9. The product images on the website are shown for illustrative purposes only. In addition, there may be differences in the appearance, color, content of the product, as it is presented on the website, and the product in reality.
10. Do not copy and use, or allow others to use, in any other way the content from the website, including on other websites, in electronic publications, In print publications, etc., for any other purpose.
11. The date recorded, for all intents and purposes, in the company’s computers is the determining date for everything.
12. In order to place an order for products, the customer may register on the website using an online registration form.
13. Any person, including a company, may use the website, including making purchases through the website, among other things, subject to being qualified to perform binding legal actions, holder of a valid credit card, issued by one of the credit card companies (above and below: “the customer”).
14. The registration can and will be one-time, after which the orderer will not be required to return and register every time anew when making the purchase.
15. When registration on the website becomes possible, the customer must enter a username and password as well as his e-mail address. If the customer forgets the password, the password will be sent to him existing as entered during the initial registration on the website to the email address entered on the website.
16. In the future if and when the orderer requests to purchase additional products, the orderer will be identified by the name of the orderer and the password he chose.
17. The orderer’s details will be updated according to the data that will be filled in by the orderer in the online registration form found on the website.
18. The website management may from time to time require additional identification information.
19. Without deviating from the above, the company will be entitled to prevent any person from using the site, temporarily or permanently at its sole discretion and without giving notification of this in advance, including in each of the following cases:
1. Committing an illegal act and/or violating the provisions of the law;
2. Violation of the terms of these regulations;
3. Deliberately providing incorrect details;
4. Performing an action that may harm the proper operation of the website and/or any of the suppliers and/or any third party;
5. The credit card in the orderer’s possession has been blocked or restricted for use in some way.
Purchase of products on the website
20. The purchase of the products will be made by adding products to the shopping basket, after adding products to the shopping basket, the orderer will enter the online form intended for this in the process The order includes the following customer information: first name, last name, phone number, e-mail address. The fields marked with an asterisk are required to be filled in and will not be possible without them completion of the order. It is possible to order a certain product without using a shopping basket, but a direct purchase.
21. In order to avoid any possibility of a delivery failure, the customer must provide only accurate and correct details.
22. When completing the order, the orderer will confirm the order details and the correctness of the details he provided.
23. Completing all the details is a prerequisite for placing the order, and this is for the order to be placed efficiently and without errors, and therefore care must be taken to provide all the details accurately.
24. The orderer’s details will be updated as stated in the online order form on the website.
25. Filling in all the details required for the purchase of the product by the orderer will be considered as placing an order (hereinafter: “the order”) upon receipt of the order, the website will check the credit card details and only after approval by the credit company and/or after receiving approval from PayPal as explained below, the operation will be approved and a final confirmation of the order will be issued, the customer will be charged for the product through the credit card and/or through the PayPal account as explained below and all subject to the presence of the products in the company’s stock and the website.
26. The details as entered in the order form by the orderer, will be conclusive evidence of the correctness of the actions.
How to make payment for the order
27. Payment for the products will be made by credit card or through an account in an “e-wallet” service such as PayPal (www.paypal.com) and any similar service as will be available for use on the site, from time to time at the discretion of the site management.
29. The website management reserves the right to stop the use of any payment method on the website, to allow the use of additional payment methods and to apply different payment arrangements to different types of credit cards or payment methods that the website management will respect.
30. After the payment details have been entered in the online order form, the orderer will be sent a confirmation via e-mail that the order details have been received. It will be clarified that this confirmation does not obligate the website management to deliver the ordered products and it only indicates that the order details have been received by the website management.
31. Immediately after placing the order, the website management will check the payment method used by the customer, the customer will be notified that the order has been approved and his account will be charged for the service cost.
32. In the event that the transaction was not approved by the credit company or by the PayPal account or any other means of payment available at that time, the orderer will receive an appropriate notification of this and the website management will contact the orderer in order to complete or cancel the transaction.
33. If the orderer is mistakenly charged by the credit company, the orderer must notify the website management in order to credit accordingly.
Cancellation of purchase by the ordering party
34. The customer may cancel the transaction in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law and the regulations established pursuant thereto. Without derogating from:
35. Recorded trainings and/or other recordings that were purchased and charged for, when on the other hand the customer received access to their content, their cancellation will not be possible, as specified in section 14c(d) of the Consumer Protection Law, even if the customer will not be exposed to the content.
36. In relation to the purchase of therapy hours and/or participation in a workshop and/or remote lecture using visual tools (such as Zoom application), and/or the purchase of a place to participate in therapy and/or a workshop face-to-face – cancellation of the transaction will be possible under the following conditions:
1. Cancellation will only be made by written notification to the email address published on the website.
2. Cancellation of the deal will be possible with a notice of more than 48 hours before the performance of the purchased activity only.
3. After receiving the cancellation notice, the amount paid by him for the product is owed to the customer.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, it will not be possible to cancel the purchase with less than 48 hours’ notice before the activity, in which case the company will not be obligated to return the consideration for the service/product purchased.
Cancellation of purchase by the company
37. The company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, for any reason, at any time, to cancel or terminate a transaction and/or sale and/or to cancel an order, in whole or in part, and/or the activity of the site, in whole or in part.
38. Notice of cancellation or termination of this kind will be given to the user or the orderer, and the company will refrain from charging the orderer’s credit card or refund any amount paid for the products, to the extent that it was paid.
39. Except for the restitution of the amount of the transaction as mentioned, the user or the customer will not have any claim, suit and/or demand against the company and/or the supplier for the cancellation of the transaction as mentioned in this section.
40. If it is discovered that a product is out of stock, the site may cancel the order or offer an equivalent replacement item. If an order is canceled as mentioned, the website will not be responsible and will not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the customer or a third party, including but not limited to damage due to the purchase of the item from a third party at a higher price.
41. All intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, designs, samples and trade secrets, are the property of the company only or of other third parties who have allowed the website management to use them.
42. These rights apply, among other things, to the data on the website, including the list of products, the description and design of the products and any other detail related to its operation.
43. These rights also apply to the name of the site and the domain name (www.rababalman.com) of the site, the trademarks (whether registered or not) are all the property of the company. They may not be used without obtaining her prior written consent.
44. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, market, rent or translate any information from the website, including trademarks, images and texts, product design, product images, etc. without obtaining prior written permission from the company.
45. You may not link to content from the website, which is not the home page of the website (deep link) and you may not display or publish such content in any way, unless the deep link is to the web page on the website in its entirety and as it is, so that it can be viewed and used in a completely identical way to using and viewing it on the site while receiving the consent of the site management.
46. The website management is entitled to order the cancellation of a deep link even after giving its consent and this at its sole discretion and in this regard you will not have any claim and/or demand and/or claim against the website management.
Responsibility / Liabilty
47. The content of the recorded tutorials and videos does not constitute specific advice adapted to any customer, but rather general content that refers to general problems and is not intended to constitute individual advice or treatment, and the site operator does not bear any responsibility for any action or result as a result of what is stated therein.
48. The company (and/or anyone on its behalf) does not directly or indirectly bear any responsibility for damages resulting from the use and/or reliance on information published on external websites, which can be reached through any of the services on the website. It will be clarified that the company does and will do its best to cooperate with reliable and reputable parties only.
49. The company (and/or anyone on its behalf) does not directly and/or indirectly bear any responsibility for damages resulting from and/or related in any way to the use and/or performance of the site.
50. In any case, the company will not be held responsible for any activity of any other entity that is not under its full control.
Confidentiality and privacy
51. All the personal details of the orderer (name, e-mail, etc.) will be kept in the company’s databases.
52. The company will not transfer the personal details of the customer to any other party except to the suppliers, if necessary and this only for the purpose of completing a transaction.
53. The company will not make any use of the details of the orderer’s payment method except to make a payment for a transaction that the orderer requested to make, and these details will not be transferred to any other party except for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the payment method details are not stored in the company’s databases.
54. Notwithstanding the above, the company shall be entitled to transfer the personal details of a user to a third party in cases where the orderer has committed an act or omission that harms and/or may harm the company and/or any third parties, the orderer has used the company’s services to commit an illegal act, if accepted by The company has a judicial order instructing it to hand over the customer’s details to a third party as well as in any dispute or legal proceedings.
55. The company may use the customer’s personal information, without identifying the specific customer, for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and presenting and/or providing it to other parties.
56. Since it is about carrying out operations in an online environment, the company cannot guarantee absolute immunity against intrusion into its computers or disclosure of the stored information by perpetrators of illegal operations. If a third party manages to penetrate the information kept by the company and/or misuse it, the user will not have any claim, suit or demand against the company.
57. The company will be allowed to use “cookies” in order to provide the user with a fast and efficient service and save the customer from having to enter his personal information every time he enters the website.
58. In the event of cases beyond the company’s control and/or resulting from force majeure, the company will not be responsible for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to the orderer and/or to those on behalf of the orderer with this information lost or if it is used in an unauthorized manner.
Law and judgment (Juridiction)
59. The law applicable to these regulations and/or to any action and/or to a conflict arising from it, is the law of the place of origin of the website operator, the psychologist Rabab Alman only.
60. In any case of dispute, the courts (the Magistrate’s Court or the District’s Court) of Haifa will have the exclusive authority to discuss it.
61. The law applicable to the use of the website, to the invitation and to these regulations, including the interpretation and enforcement of the regulations, is the law of the place of origin of the site operator, the psychologist, Rabab Alman, only.